Abbot’s Leigh House
1844 Tythe No 364 house and barton owned by Samuel Newman
Set back from road. Probably early C19. 2 storeys. Red brick with ashlar dressings. Cornice and parapet. Pantile roof. Banded quoins. 3 windows with stepped voussoirs. Sashes with thin glazing bars. Central round-headed doorway with moulded surround and keystone. Semi-circular traceried fanlight. 6-panel door. Lean-to extension to right.