c. 1820; 1928 International Tea Co. designed by Wisbey & Co of Cardiff
1844 Tythe No 64 shop, house and garden owned by John Alexander and occupied by George Wellington, chemist and druggist
Early C19. Freestone. 3 storeys. Moulded cornice. Parapet. Moulded pilasters flank front. 2 windows. 2nd floor with keystones and stepped lintels. 1st floor with 2 splayed bays with coved lead roofs and 3-light windows. Sashes, thin glazing bars. Modern shop-front.