Formerly The Copper Beech Hotel; Home of J G L Bulleid in the 1890s
1844 Tythe No 272 house and garden owned by George Newman
Late C18. Freestone. 3 storeys. Moulded stone eaves. pantile roof. Gable-end parapets with kneelers. Brick stacks. 3 windows. Keyblocks. Central 1st floor window round-headed. Sashes, glazing bars. Stone doorcase with plain pilasters and triangular pediment. On the street to each side of the front are 2 ashlar piers with moulded tops. The piers support wrought-iron lamps with scrollwork.