Roads & Properties

No 30

1844 Tythe No 172 house and garden owned by Charles Marsh (of Bath) and occupied by James Vincent
1844 Tythe No 173 house and garden owned by Charles Marsh (of Bath) and occupied by Hester Blanch
1844 Tythe No 174 house and garden owned by John Fry Reeves and occupied by Joseph Martin

Back to Street
All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2022

Site Map