1844 Tythe No 240/241 2 houses owned by Thomas Hopkins and occupied by White and another
Probably late C18. 3 storeys. Red brick. Parapets with kneelers to gable-ends Eaves. Brick pilasters flank front. 5 windows (2 blocked on second floor), all with painted keystones. Sashes with glazing bars. Small bay of 3 lights in centre of 1st floor. Sashes without glazing bars. Modern shop-front to whole of ground-floor. Nos 17 to 25 (odd) form a group.