Dilliway & Dilliway
Dilliway & Dilliway 1895 (windows 1902 and 1910) for Tully, photographer, by F Merrick
1844 Tythe No 53/54 house and garden owned by John Fry Reeves and occupied by John Wright blacksmith and ironfounder
Early front. 2nd storey has a continuous band of windows (10 lights) under a single moulding. Lights have cusped heads, paired between colonnettes with moulded capitals. Casements without glazing bars. 1st floor has 2 wooden splayed bays with coved lead roofs and dentilled cornices. Aprons under windows, 3-lights to each bay. Sashes with close-set glazing bars. Large shop-front under dentilled cornice. Fluted pilasters with volutes to each side. Shop-windows with colonnettes and moulded capitals.