Roads & Properties

St Benedict's Close No 11a

St Benedict's Hall

1844 Tythe No 213 house and garden owned by Edward Laver
1844 Tythe No 212 house and garden owned by Jane Adams and occupied by Mary Cox
1844 Tythe No 211 house and garden owned by Jane Adams and occupied by Benjamin Gunning
1844 Tythe No 210 house and garden owned by George Pickford

Back to Street
All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2022

Site Map