Roads & Properties

No 21/23

Barclays Bank

1950s; Post Office 1897 designed by J Spire for John Baily

1844 Tythe No 52 house and garden owned by John Smith, tin plate worker

1844 Tythe No 50 house and shop owned by John Fry Reeves and occupied by Jane Adams, bookseller, stationer and printer

Back to Street
All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2022

Site Map