Roads & Properties
c. 1800; windows 1912 by Bowring and Hawkins for Jones Back to Street
1844 Tythe No 51 House owned by Richard Chapman, currier 1980 R W Hallett
Early C19. 3 storeys. Ashlar front, partly colourwashed. Parapet. Deep cornice. Quoin pilasters. 2 windows. Sashes in plain reveals with projecting voussoirs, glazing bars. Modern double shop-fronts. This property continues to rear along west side of Church Lane. Possibly mid C19. 2 storeys. Red brick. Hipped pantile roof. 4 windows (1 blocked) with keystones. Sashes, some glazing bars on upper floor.
First building on this site probably built in the churchyard.