Roads & Properties

No 31/33

The Coachyard

Formerly Avalon Coaches carpark

1844 Tythe No 130 house and garden owned by John Smith and occupied by George Harrington
1844 Tythe No 131 house and garden owned by James Haines and occupied by Elizabeth Fry
1844 Tythe No 132 house and garden owned by Jeremiah Gardener and occupied by Cornelius Tilley

Back to Street
All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2022

Site Map