No 81 property north of the Manor House
1844 Tythe No 1192 Manor House orchard owned by William Benjamin Naish and occupied by James Grist
1844 Tythe No 1193 manor Pound owned by William Benjamin Naish and occupied by the Hayward
The Manor House stood in front of the Chislet Garage site and was destroyed when the road line was moved when the railway was built. In the C18 home of Peter King. The manor was owned by the Abbey and held by the Sacrist.
1844 Tythe No 1197/1205 house owned by Edward, Ann and John Browning