Roads & Properties

No 33

The Truckle of Cheese

1925 designed by H Alves for T Sparkes when London House demolished to widen lane to create Archers Way

1844 Tythe No 5 house and shop owned by St John's churchwardens and occupied by James Jacob, linen draper and glover

Back to Street
All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2022

Site Map