1844 Tythe No 1605 house & garden owned by John James Rocke and occupied by Henry Court & Thomas Hole
Late C17\early C18. 2 storeys. Stone rubble cottages at right-angles to road. Pantile roof. 4 windows, mostly wood casements of 2 and 3 lights, some with lead glazing. One 3-light stone mullioned window in gable-end. Some original hoodmoulds. 2 windows with segmental brick heads to right. 2 plain wooden doors under wooden lintels.