Chalice Hill House
1844 Tythe No 1607 house & lawn owned by John James Rock
1844 Tythe No 1597 garden owned by John James Rocke
Formerly known as the Manor House. Standing in its own grounds. Early C19. 2 storeys. Ashlar, partly colourwashed. Moulded cornice and parapet. Hipped slate roof. Moulded pilasters flank front. 3 windows with architrave surrounds. Sashes with think glazing bars. Large central Doric porch with entablature. Doorway with rectangular fanlight and 6-panel door. 2-storey extension to right of similar elevation and with continuous parapet and cornice. Moulded stringcourse. 1 window per storey with architrave surrounds, cornice over ground floor window. Sashes, no glazing bars.