1844 Tythe No 1628 house & garden owned by the Wardens of St John’s and occupied by Gregory Dowdney & Richrd Bond
1844 Tythe No 1629 house & garden owned by Robert James and occupied by Benjamin Raules & another
51/53 2 cottages with fronts meeting at an angle. Possibly of C16 origin, much altered. 2 storeys, No 51 of lower elevation. Random rubble with some red brick. Pantile roofs. 5 windows. Casements of 2 lights, sashes to upper floor of No 53. Some glazing bars. Plain wooden door to each cottage. Over doorway of No 51 is a carved stone (probably from the Abbey) representing Agnus Dei.