Roads & Properties

No 16/22

1844 Tythe No 496 3 house3 owned by James Masters and occupied by Samuel Hulburrow & others

Row of stone cottages with No 22 coming forward. Probably C17. 2 storeys. Colourwashed. Pantile roof. 3-light stone mullioned windows with hoodmoulds (No 22 has 3- light wood casements). No 16 has doorway with hoodmould. Iron trellis porch to No 20.

Back to Street
All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2022

Site Map