1844 Tythe No 505 house & c owned by James Cross
C16 or early C17. 2 storeys. Pebble-dash. Pantile roof. 3 windows. Stone mullioned windows of 2, 3 and 4 lights, those to ground floor having hoodmoulds. 2 later wood casements. 4-panel door.
Possibly early C18. Low farm outbuilding facing south away from street. Mostly coursed freestone. Pantile roof with some thatch surviving inside. Brick piers with openings facing south. Open timber roof with some tie-beams. Grade II for group value.