1844 Tythe No 23 house and garden owned by Maria Fry and occupied by Charles Bartlett
Small row of cottages. Probably C17 Plastered fronts, roughcast to No 63 which breaks forward to right. Old pantile roofs. Eaves cornice to No 59, and part of modillion cornice to No 63. No 59 has 3 1st floor casements without glazing bars. One large casement on ground floor to left. Early C19 moulded door architrave. No 61 has 2 sashes in plain reveals, glazing bars. Plain opening to passage on right. No 63 has C19 Tudor style detail. 2 windows of 2 and 3 lights, with stone mullions and hoodmoulds. Door in centre with projecting 1-storey addition to left.