Roads & Properties

No 67

Richmond Wholesale Textiles

1844 Tythe No 25 house owned by Salisbury School (feoffes of the Godolphin Charity) and occupied by Henry Worlock

Early C19 front to older cottage. Painted brick. Parapet. Irregular pantile roof. 2 windows with slightly cambered heads and keystones. Sashes with close set glazing bars. Modern shop-front. Grade II for group value.

Back to Street
All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2022

Site Map