Roads & Properties

No 73a

Health Centre

1978; Civic Trust Award; High Street frontage formerly The Glastonbury Arms

1844 Tythe No 29 garden owned by Robert James and occupied by Peter Hucker

1844 Tythe No 30 house and backlet and No 31 inn owned by William Edgehill and occupied by James Edgehill

Back to Street
All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2022

Site Map