1930 Cooper & Tanner alteratons by H Alves; 1927 petrol pump; 1920 garage,
1844 Tythe No 376 offices, stables owned by Robert James, attornie
Two 2-storey 3-window early C19 stucco fronts on corner of Market Place. Cornices, Parapets. The front on right-hand is slightly curved on plan and has ground floor shop-front with Tuscan pilasters. That on left-hand is slightly higher. It originally had blind arcading of 2 bays to ground floor and corresponding arch leading to yard. this has contemporary panelling to doors and tympanum.