Formerly A V Brooks (boot, shoe, legging manufacturer)
1844 Tythe No 384 house and yard owned by Joseph Brooks Jnr
Mid-C19. 3 storeys. Red brick, probably by Merrick a local builder. Ashlar dressings. Pantile roof. Plain band and parapet with coping. Rusticated quoins. Stringcourse. 2 windows with stepped voussoirs. Sashes, central glazing bars only. Victorian double-shop-front with windows divided by slender colonnettes with floriated capitals. Doorway to right with fanlight and 2-panel door. All under continuous fascia on fluted volutes.