St Margaret’s Somerset Hospice
1980s Glastonbury Gifts and Launderette; 1934 left window by J Jones for J Brain; 1893 right window by Budd & Spire and H Hawkins for Barrett Bros
1844 Tythe No 412 void house owned by Stuckey's Bank
Formerly known as Somerset House. Early Moulded cornice, parapet. Pantile roof. Pilasters flank front. 4 windows. Sashes with architraves, keystones, and moulded brackets. Modern shop-front.