No 66 and Victoria Buildings
Hudson Smith Associates
1844 Tythe No 420 house and garden owned by St John's Wardens and occupied by William Gray
Probably mid-C19. 3 storeys. Ashlar front. Heavily moulded cornice. Parapet. Moulded pilasters flank front. Stringcourses. 2 windows per storey, with plain architrave surrounds. Sashes, some glazing bars. Doorway set to right with rectangular fanlight and side-lights. 6-panel door. One of a pair with No 64.