1844 Tythe No 424 house and yard owned by William Langden and occupied by William Giblet
70/74 Probably early C19. 3 storeys. Plain stucco fronts. Stringcourse at cornice level. Parapet. 5 windows. Sashes in plain reveals, glazing bars. One wooden bay of 3 lights to 1st floor of No 74. Dentilled cornice and close-set glazing bars. Modern shop-fronts to all 3 properties.